TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
• Registration information: this includes information that we collect when you register to use our Website by creating an Account. The information we collect includes your name, mailing or street address, email address, social media information, telephone number and other contact details, age and any other information you directly give us at the registration stage.
• Website use information: When you use our Website, we collect information that enables the Website to be able to run. This includes details contained in messages between Users and staff of Kloopr. Kloopr may also collect technical information from your mobile device or your use of our services through a mobile device. This includes location data and certain characteristics of, and performance data about your device, carrier or operating system.
• Surveys: information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
• Other information we collect related to your use of the Website: your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information and any other information provided by you to us via our Website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
We do not intend to collect any sensitive information about you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
• register or sign up to the Website;
• use the Website to submit requests and make orders;
• contact us through our website;
• submit any of our online sign up forms;
• communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise;
• interact with our Website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
• invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
Where we collect your personal information from a third party, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
• to operate the Website and provide services or information to you including to:
o enable us to send any requests you create and manage them;
o enable you to communicate with our partner restaurants and/or riders/drivers;
o confirm your identity;
o communicate with you about your Account, or any transaction;
• for record keeping and administrative purposes;
• to provide information about you to our partner restaurants, riders/drivers, employees, or other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
• to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
• to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
• to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
• to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
• to consider an application of employment from you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we disclose personal information outside of Australia, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in adherence with the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may also disclose your personal information to those third parties involved in your use of the Website. This includes:
• the other User you are communicating with;
• any service providers.
STORAGE & SECURITY
We store your personal information on web servers in Australia and Singapore. Please be aware that we may use third-party cloud providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”), you have a right to access and correct any personal information about you that we may hold. If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
If we receive a request from you to access or correct Personal Information we will respond to you within a reasonable time after receiving your request and in the manner requested by you, if it is reasonable and practicable for us to do so. We may charge a reasonable fee for giving access to the information.
If we can’t collect your Personal Information
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
• we may not be able to provide the Website to you, either to the same standard or at all;
• we may not be able to provide you with information about the Website that you may want; or
• we may be unable to tailor the content of our Website to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
NOTIFIABLE DATA BREACH
In the event that there is a data breach and we are required to comply with the notification of eligible data breaches provisions in Part IIIC of the Privacy Act or any other subsequent sections or legislation which supersede this Part IIIC, we will follow our relevant notifiable data breach procedures in compliance with the Privacy Act and relevant laws.
ENQUIRIES, REQUESTS & COMPLAINTS
If you think your personal information, held by us, may have been compromised in any way or you have any other Privacy related complaints or issues, you should also raise the matter with the Privacy Officer.
We will ensure your claims are investigated and a formal response will be provided to you, within a reasonable time, considering the circumstances of your claims. If any corrective action is determined to be required, as a result of that investigation, we will take all reasonable steps to rectify the situation and advise you of such, again within a reasonable time considering the circumstances.
If we do not resolve your enquiry, concern or complaint to your satisfaction or you require further information in relation to any privacy matters, please contact the Office of the Australian Information Commission, whose contact details are below.
Office of the Australian information Commission
Telephone 1300 363 992
Office Address Level 3, 175 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Postal Address GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001
Entity Kloopr Australia Pty Ltd ACN 619 806 521
Telephone 03 9529 1566
Office Address 08-108, 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne 3000
Postal Address 35 High Street, Prahran VIC 3181